Canna’s rang e of elemental additives allows growers the opportunity to create their own feeds from scratch as well as modify existing products.However it is worth noting that although plants sometimes look like they have a specific nutrient deficiency, it is frequently a problem with the way the plant is fed or an environmental issue.Trying to correct individual nutrient deficiencies can often create more problems than it solves and with this in mind we suggest using these additives with extreme caution.For further advice on using these elemental additives correctly, contact the manufacturer here.
Canna 1L 7 Percent Magnesium Sulphate Mono
- Magnesium is essential for photosynthesis
- Magnesium influences other pigments and physiological processes
- CANNA Magnesium can be directly absorbed by the plant and therefore the effects can be seen quite soon
- Can be used as a fertiliser for magnesium deficiency and as a supplementary nutrient to stimulate the growth and bloom
- Magnesium is an essential atom in chlorophyll