Canna’s rang e of elemental additives allows growers the opportunity to create their own feeds from scratch as well as modify existing products.However it is worth noting that although plants sometimes look like they have a specific nutrient deficiency, it is frequently a problem with the way the plant is fed or an environmental issue.Trying to correct individual nutrient deficiencies can often create more problems than it solves and with this in mind we suggest using these additives with extreme caution.For further advice on using these elemental additives correctly, contact the manufacturer here.
Canna 1L 27 Percent Nitrogen Mono
- CANNA Nitrogen stimulates the growth of your plants
- It plays a major part in the production of proteins and in the energy metabolism, which is essential for the development of the plant
- It can be used for nitrogen deficiency and as a supplementary nutrient to stimulate the growth
- The liquid can be directly absorbed by the plant and improves the vegetative growth
- Nitrogen is involved in all enzyme reactions and plays an active role in the plant's metabolism