Canna’s rang e of elemental additives allows growers the opportunity to create their own feeds from scratch as well as modify existing products.However it is worth noting that although plants sometimes look like they have a specific nutrient deficiency, it is frequently a problem with the way the plant is fed or an environmental issue.Trying to correct individual nutrient deficiencies can often create more problems than it solves and with this in mind we suggest using these additives with extreme caution.For further advice on using these elemental additives correctly, contact the manufacturer here.
Canna 1L 20 Percent Potassium Mono
- CANNA Organo Potassium improves the bloom, the production of proteins and carbohydrates
- This organic product makes the cell wall stronger and in addition increases the resistance
- It also improves the water management and the transport of water and nutrients in the plant
- This fertiliser should not be mixed with magnesium and fertilisers containing calcium
- As a supplementary nutrient it can serve to stimulate the blooming phase