Canna’s rang e of elemental additives allows growers the opportunity to create their own feeds from scratch as well as modify existing products.However it is worth noting that although plants sometimes look like they have a specific nutrient deficiency, it is frequently a problem with the way the plant is fed or an environmental issue.Trying to correct individual nutrient deficiencies can often create more problems than it solves and with this in mind we suggest using these additives with extreme caution.For further advice on using these elemental additives correctly, contact the manufacturer here.
Canna 1L 20 Percent Phosphor Mono
- Phosphorus influences the bloom, the secondary metabolites & can in addition directly be absorbed by the plant due to its liquid form
- CANNA Phosphorus is the perfect product for stimulating the bloom or cure the phosphorus deficiency of the plant
- It is an essential element that plays a major part in the plant's energy system
- For young plants, the presence of phosphate is indispensable
- About 3/4 of the phosphorus consumed during a plant's life cycle is absorbed in the first quarter of its life