Canna, mono series, canna’s, trace mix consists of several trace elements that are essential for the, development of your plants. These trace elements are used for several, enzyme systems and therefore have an influence on the development of, plants. Trace mix is a mineral fertiliser, which is extremely suitable as a, supplementary nutrient to stimulate the growth and bloom of plants. Besides that it can serve to reduce the deficiency of trace elements. Canna nitrogen stimulates the growth of your plants. It plays a major, part in the production of proteins and in the energy metabolism, which, is essential for the development of the plant. It can be used for, nitrogen deficiency and as a supplementary nutrient to stimulate the, growth. Canna nitrogen is also an essential nutritional element for, improving the juice production. The liquid can be directly absorbed by the plant and improves the, vegetative growth. Canna phosphorus influences the bloom and the secondary metabolites and, can in addition directly be absorbed by the plant due to its liquid, form. Canna phosphorus is the perfect product for stimulating the bloom or, cure the phosphorus deficiency of the plant. It is an essential element, that plays a major part in the plant’s energy system. Canna magnesium is essential for photosynthesis. It is an essential, atom in chlorophyll. Furthermore, magnesium influences other pigments, and physiological processes. This makes it an essential element in the, development of the plant. Canna magnesium can be directly absorbed by the plant and therefore the, effects can be seen quite soon. It can be used as a fertiliser for, magnesium deficiency and as a supplementary nutrient to stimulate the, growth and bloom. The plant tissues are optimally stabilised by using canna calcium.
Canna 1L 15 Percent Calcium Mono
- These liquid minerals are easily soluble and can therefore be directly absorbed by the plant
- Stabilises the cell wall, influences growth hormones and regulates the transport of water and nutrients in the plant
- Liquid calcium can be directly absorbed by the plant, so that the cell tissue is immediately strengthened
- Calcium can be used as calcium fertiliser to replenish a deficiency or as a supplementary nutrient to stimulate growth
- Plant tissues are optimally stabilised by using CANNA Calcium